Family law advice coupled with Legal Proceedings can become very costly. NjP Solicitors are happy to agree monthly payments to help ease the financial burden. We are also able to provide a fixed fee quote tailored to your needs.
If needed, to reduce costs, we can assist you in representing yourself by helping you draft court applications and prepare for court hearings.
We can also provide details regarding litigation funding i.e. funding so you can be represented throughout your case.
Legal aid to those eligible; if you are not eligible, we offer competitive fees and payment plans.
Not sure whether or not you need a solicitor? Or need advice only?
We offer fixed-fee appointments. This is a one-off fee for a one hour appointment, to fully discuss matters and provide you with advice and guidance.
We can tailor our fees to suit your budget with fixed-fees and instalments.
An example of the fixed-fees we offer are:
- Divorce (applicant) – £700 plus VAT
- Divorce (respondent) – £350 plus VAT
- Consent Orders from – £499 plus VAT
- Parental Responsibility Agreements – £199 plus VAT
- Pre-nuptial, Post-nuptial and Separation Agreements – £850 plus VAT
- Change of name deed (adult or child) – £150 plus VAT