Nothing is more precious than our children. We provide support and specialist advice to preserve relationships.

When parents separate it is important to establish which parent the  child/children will live (reside) with, and how often they will have contact with the non-resident parent.

Sometimes, parents are able to agree with whom the child/children will reside and when contact will take place; if you cannot agree, however, then you may wish to obtain solicitors’ advice.

 Care Proceedings

If the Local Authority is threatening to remove your child/children from your care then please contact us for advice, help and support.

We have specialists in this area of law to help you.

Call 01952 618656 and ask for someone in our care department.


Parental Responsibility Agreement, fully prepared and filed at the Principal Registry.

Cost of service: fixed-fee of £199 plus VAT


Child maintenance

We can provide you with advice in relation  to child maintenance.