Disputes about children (contact/residence etc.)

Nothing is more precious than our children.

We provide support and specialist advice to preserve relationships.

When parents separate it is important to establish which parent the  child/children will live (reside) with, and how often they will have contact with the non-resident parent.

Sometimes, parents are able to agree with whom the child/children will reside and when contact will take place; if you cannot agree, however, then you may wish to obtain solicitors’ advice.

Child maintenance

We can provide you with advice in relation  to child maintenance.